Monday, January 11, 2010

FIN.

Guess what... This month marks the one year anniversary of lookwhatifound!!

Blogging has been a really great experience for me...not only has it been educational in terms of figuring out how the internet works, but I learned a lesson or two about myself as well in confidence and putting my thoughts and tastes out there for the entire world to see. But after careful consideration, I've decided that 12 months deep is the perfect time to bring things to a close. I've had so much fun making this sort of online collage, but I really want to invest less of my free time sitting in front of the computer. It's time for change and renewal of creative energy! I need to make more of my own art, rather than just searching for and posting pics and videos of everyone else's.

My sincerest thanks to all the readers I've met over the last year and for your kind and mostly hilarious emails. You guys are rad and I'm so thankful for you. The blogging community has been so wonderful!




Now get out there and take on that creative endeavor you've been putting off! Take a class, go to a museum, pick up a camera or a pencil and see where it takes you...

Artists need to create at the same scale that society has the capacity to destroy.


lovelovelove,
Chevonne

Ps just one more thing...

About Me

My photo
Just like you. Only different.