Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Look at meee!!!

So here's the new Guy Sebastian video featured Jordin Sparks. Look closer...does someone look familiar? I make a bit of a cameo at the beginning of the video with Jordin. I'm famous y'all! Well...sorta. Oh, and for those of you who aren't sure exactly who Guy Sebastian is, he's an Australian Idol winner. He performed at the Australian Idol season finale this year with this music video playing on a big screen behind him in front of thousands in house and maybe millions at home. I'm sure for the most part everyone is watching Jordin and not so focused on me, but I wonder how many girls in the audience or watching from home were watching what I was doing and thinking that's what they want to do when they grow up...



Just another day at the office. ;)

About Me

My photo
Just like you. Only different.