Sunday, January 25, 2009

redo

I already posted this once but took it down shortly after because I felt guilty about it. The world doesn't need another Perez Hilton and I only want to put out positive things....but I've weighed the issue and since I am a hairdresser I get a free pass on this one:



Dear Kanye,

What the fuckity fuck is going on with your hair?? It's a fro mullet. A frollet? Whatever it is, it's not working. I know I know...you're crossing lines and building bridges between hipsters and hip hop but even the hipsters know better than to rock a mullet anymore. That ship sailed 5 years ago.

p.s. I loved your "Flashing Lights" video but sometimes when I hear that song now I have to turn it off because I get scared.

xoxo
Chevonne

About Me

My photo
Just like you. Only different.